Category - Cyber Security Tutorials
Cyber Security Tutorials – Learn Cyber Security For Free – Free Course
Cyber Security Tutorials – Learn Cyber Security For Free – Free Course – If your organization is the victim of a cyberattack, are you ready to respond? In this course, learn the basics of how an incident response is conducted, including how evidence is collected for further digital forensic investigation. This course serves as an introduction to the field of digital forensics and incident response practices by providing hands-on demonstrations of tools and techniques used by real-world professionals in the field. A basic understanding of computer networks and cybersecurity is helpful for getting the most from this course.
- What is cybercrime?
- Cybersecurity incident response
- Digital forensic investigations
- Types of evidence
- Creating a forensic tool kit
- Our cyber incident response scenario
- Analyzing the data
- Importing evidence into autopsy
- Analyzing hidden and deleted files
- Analyzing data from the Windows Registry
- Conducting log analysis
- Creating your report
Sorry, there are no posts found on this page. Feel free to contact website administrator regarding this issue.